Stop Foreclosure| Avoid Foreclosure | Short Sale Tips
Real Estate Short Sale | Help Avoid Foreclosure
Are You Facing Foreclosure?
The Worst Thing You Can Do Is Nothing.
We are in a declining market. Every day you wait, your home decreases in value, making it more difficult to come to an agreement with the lender. Time is not on your side. Act now!
- Florida accounts for 16% of all foreclosures nationwide.
- It is estimated that in Tampa Bay, by the end of 2010, 50% of all homeowners who have mortgages on their homes will owe more than their homes are worth.
- 20% of home loans are 60 days or more delinquent in Florida.
The Tampa Bay area has been hit hard by the housing bubble, and we've seen an unprecedented increase in foreclosures across the state. Many people don't realize that foreclosure is not the only option.
A Short Sale May Be Just the Option for You If You Are Facing:
- An adjustable rate mortgage which is about to adjust outside your budget
- Health-related issues
If you are experiencing any of these common financial hardship situations, you could potentially be qualified for a short sale. This is where Sexauer Real Estate comes in. All our Agents are Certified Short Sale Specialists. We have streamlined the process and have systems in place to efficiently execute the short sale of your property. We work with seasoned loss mitigators to assist in negotiations with the bank.
You Wouldn't Attempt Surgery Without a Surgeon.
Why Approach Your Lender Without a Short Sale Specialist?
Sexauer Real Estate is a full service real estate brokerage specializing in short sales. We offer discretion, guidance and experienced agents who understand the gravity of the decisions you will be making.
We do not charge a "short sale fee." You should be very wary of any REALTOR® who charges a service fee for executing a short sale.
How Can a Short Sale Help You?
- Help you to avoid a foreclosure.
- May limit the damage to your credit.
- May present a solution to the lender, thus getting you both parties out of a mess.
- Help to minimize your debt obligations. Allow you and your family to get a fresh start.
Call us at 888-813-8113 for a FREE confidential consultation.